Wednesday, February 6, 2008

wasted time

I have not done much today A friend sent me a link to a website where you take a picture of yourself and they scan it and match you up facially with celebs who look like you
http://www.myheritage.com/collage
this is me without makeup on, becareful of your eyes they may burn out. Girly got matched with Shirley temple, Jessica Alba, Kate hudson and a few others. I have been playing on there ALL MORNING LONG scanning every picture I have on my computer. the one I have of my ladies group I scanned, Carolyn and Katie were BOTH matched with Grace Kelly, THE Grace Kelly, with runners up Sheryl Crowe and Annette Benning. Sally, yes you girl your best mathes were: AnnaSophia Robb and miz Cindy Crawford. Go Go hott mamma:P and these were just the beginning, I rolled out alot of crappy photos for fun, and the precious few of Physics Guy, My Mom at her wedding, who got the closest match to some big named celebs.




Needless to say I was an addict all day, and got only a couple loads of dishes and laundry done. butMan I had a good time.

No comments: