Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Things You Don't Want to See

In your inbox, before the coffee kicks in and makes you a nice person.
QUOTE:
Nominee for Best Joke of the year... Or is it a Joke?

A Somali arrives in Minneapolis a new immigrant to the United States.
He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says,
"Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me
housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!" The
passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican." The man goes on and
encounters another passerby." Thank you for having such a beautiful
country here in America!" The person says, "I not American, I
Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he
sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the
wonderful America!"That person puts up his hand and says, "I am
from Middle East, I am not American!" He finally sees a nice lady and
asks, "Are you an American?" She says, "No, I am from Africa !"

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?" The African lady
checks her watch and says ... "Probably at work."
:QUOTE

Evidently I have somehow happened to be put on the racist republican mailing list.I have literally had to walk away from the computer 3 TIMES, to keep from respondig to the person who sent this. Now please Note that I am not saying ALL repubs are racist, I am not. But for Bob's sake AAGH! Every person I have met from a foregin country who has come to America has Worked thier respective Asses off,Usually 2-3 jobs to support thier families both here and abroad. Usually for minimum wage OR LESS. The people I've seen who are best described in this steaming pile of poo are the very Americans this is supposed to "support". And quite frankly , If you dont like immigrants why the blazes are you here? YOU , unless you are a direct descendant of a Native American tribe ARE IN FACT A FREAKING IMMIGRANT. SO please If you read my blog,or know me from somewhere and care to send this type of message, Please refrain from sending it My way Okies? thanks. Now I need more coffee, and maybe a zanax.P.S. This was sent to me yesterday...yeah on MLK day. Good stuff a- hole.

No comments: