Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Slacker

What do I have to blog about? nothing. It's wet, muddy, and the animals are driving me crazy. I'm playing with my Filatura127 wool, And unfortunately amythyst does NOT match up with the deep violet of colour 44 So I am not going to be able to make the spiderweb lace sleeves I had planned. Maybe at a later date I will find some similar yarn (in a more meshing colour) to do it with. Ordinarily this would bother me a tad more but really who can stay mad with something that works up this fabulously?

Also of course when I brag about doing something in a certain time frame IT NEVER happens. I had planned to be onto my second sock by today, but as you can see, I'm not even to the toe dec. yet. But I hope to be there soon. I only made one teensy mistake in the gusset. but no one can(maybe) tell. I miss read the pattern and dec. twice on the same side but to even it up I did it on the other side too. I've put it on , it fits fine, enough strech that it is snug but not constricting. and NOT the dreaded so loose it can crawl off your foot while you're sleeping.
Here's a token picture of One of my lovely felines Puss, watching Penn and Teller B.S. with Physics Guy and I. This is her spot. On your arm On the mouse. She has a whole devoted space about a hand's breadth from it. we took the printer out JUST so she could have her own space. Where does she go? Straight to the humming laser mouse and arm. And in case you are wondering: No that Is not my arm, it's Physics Guy's. Mine is less hairy and reasonably darker.:P
At least she appreciates fine comedy and logical debate:)

1 comment:

SQM said...

Bekah....love the sock.....and the Filtura swatch.....:)